A piece of breaking news reaching news reaching us at occupygh.com indicates that there has been a fire outbreak at Dansoman Beach Road this afternoon.
According to the details, the fire was sparked by an explosion.
According to eye witness, a woman cooking in her room caused the explosion which was someone sparked by a leakage of petrol in her room.
Four persons have so far been reported injured.
The Ghana Fire Service are currently on an effort to quench and manage the fire outbreak.
More details shortly.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community