Ghallywood Actress, Beverly Afaglo has announced a piece of sad news to Ghanaians via her Instagram page.
Reports reaching our desk has it that, her house which she was living in, has burnt down into ashes.
Per her own statement, she has lost every valuable property in the house but no casualties were recorded.
She wrote; “My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs …… Everything gone, my passports, clothes,shoes, bags,wigs, jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭”
“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm“
This is really sad news to the Actress, we hope she recovers anything she has lost soon in Jesus’ name.