A young lady in this video that went viral that sees her drinking Dettol for musician Joeboy’s Alcohol Challenge has finally opened up to the whole situation.
Apparently, she did not die.
The lady sparked outrage on social media after she was spotted drinking from a bottle of Dettol while partaking in Joe Boy’s trending #AlchoholChallenge.
In another video, she was seen lying on the floor with foam coming out of her mouth.
She has now clarified what happened in the video as she debunked reports of going the extra mile to do the challenge.
Apparently, she did not drink the Dettol. She said she had washed the bottle thoroughly before pouring another drink which she drank in the video.
She still reacted to the side effect. According to further details gathered by occupygh, she has recovered and doing perfectly fine.