Home Entertainment VIDEO: Tragic As Lady’s Butt Catches Fire While Dancing In A Club

VIDEO: Tragic As Lady’s Butt Catches Fire While Dancing In A Club

0
ladies butt catches fire
VIDEO: Tragic As Lady's Butt Catches Fire While Dancing In A Club

Tragic as lady’s butt catches fire while dancing in a club.

Some people play too much. A video has just surfaced online of a young lady whose buttocks caught fire while she was dancing crazy in a club.

According to details gathered by us at OccupyGh.com, the lady, a Jamaican was trying a stupid, crazy dancing stunt with the fire to impress partygoers.

ALSO:  Men Are More Important Than Women - Lady Proclaims

The footage shows the moment the party MC poured what looks like alcohol on the lady’s buttocks when she was dancing and soon after, a someone from the crowd emerged from the blues and put on a lighter near the lady’s derriere, resulting into a huge flame of fire.

ALSO:  Family Moves Coffin Around Town To Raise Money For Burial (PHOTOS)

The video further shows moment the young lady’s butt was literally on fire as she screams from left to right.

Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.

Loading…

Source: OccupyGh.com