USA actress, Nicole Richie has been hospitalized after her hair caught fire blowing her 40th birthday celebration cake.
This is true from this new viral video that has just surfaced on the internet as privy to OccupyGH.com.
The video which was shared by the actress herself on Instagram shows where she sat at a table with a birthday cake in front of her. The sweet treat had a throwback photo of the fashion designer and read “Happy Birthday Nicole” in white frosting.
As she leaned in to blow out the candles, her hair accidentally caught fire. When the television personality noticed that the tips of her hair was on fire, she let out a scream as someone next to her batted out the flames.
She made a joke out of the situation by captioning the video “Well… so far 40 is lit” (with a fire emoji). Her husband, Joel Madden joked about as well in the comment section by writing “that’s hot“.
Richie and Madden share daughter Harlow Winter Kate, 13, and son Sparrow James Midnight, 11.