The Ghana AIDS Commission is a supra-ministerial and multi-sectoral body established under the Chairmanship of H. E. the President of the Republic of Ghana by Act 2016, Act 938 of Parliament.
The objective of the Commission is to formulate policy on the HIV and AIDS epidemic and to direct and coordinate activities in response to HIV and AIDS.
The Ghana AIDS Commission is hiring experienced and educated individuals for the positions of Principle Internal Auditor
Listed below are all the Responsibilities and Requirement for the position:
- Ensure compliance with the Public Financial Management Act and other relevant legislature and standards
- Ensure the development and implementation of the internal audit work plan
- Liaise with external auditors to conduct external audit exercise
- Ensure pre-audit of all financial transactions above the specified threshold
- Lead in the execution of internal audit assignments in accordance with approved plans of the Commission
- Safeguard fixed assets of the Commission
- Lead the development of internal audit reports on the activities of the Commission and make appropriate recommendations to the governing board
- Ensure the development of and adherence to guidelines and procedures on the activities and programs of the Commission
- Liaise with the Director-General to ensure the implementation of Audit Committee recommendations. Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the unit.
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget of the unit
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports
- Support the implementation of performance management policy in the unit.
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
• Member of a recognized professional accounting or auditing body such as CIA, ICAG, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
• Minimum of six (6) years post professional qualification work experience in a reputable institution
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission and Internal Audit Agency
There is no deadline set for this job position at the time of publishing but be sure to get in touch with the business for further details.
How To Apply
To apply for this position as The Principle Internal Auditor of Ghana AIDS Commission, send your CVs and Application letter to :
The Director – General Ghana AIDS Commission 4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building Adjacent Ridge Hospital or [email protected]
TEL: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.