Kids are the most vulnerable people in the world, that is why it is very important to give them much protection as possible, in school, home, public, and everywhere.
And sometimes no matter how much care and protection is given, kids do end up being victims of the unfortunate.
A heartbreaking video of school kids in South Africa wallowing in pain after reportedly eating poisoned lollipops (toffee) served by a classmate has just surfaced.
The toffees were reportedly shared by their mate unknowingly of what had been done to it.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below: