If you are probably wondering what to do while you are in self-quarantine, then we’ve got you covered.
Self-quarantining can be frightening, we, therefore, advise you to practice these steps to reduce anxiety.
What To Do While In Self-Quarantine:
- Talk to the other members of the family about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Understanding the disease will reduce anxiety.
- Reassure young children using age-appropriate language.
- Think about how you have coped with difficult situations in the past and reassure yourself that you will cope with this situation too. Remember that quarantine won’t last for long.
- Keep in touch with family members and friends via telephone, email or social media.
- Stock plenty of materials to read to keep your mind occupied.
- Exercise regularly from your quarantine area.
- Ensure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep hydrated.
- Eat all your meals in a timely manner.
Stay safe, good luck and be sure to visit OccupyGh.com for more stories.