Following Ama Broni‘s demise and the alleged story surrounding her death, a friend of the dead girl has come out to dispute the story.

Earlier on, our source revealed to us that Ama Broni was rather electrocuted to death while she was making her way down the stage after her twerking session.

The full story from her Ama’s friend was that on the night of the street carnival, a challenge for a reward of $100 was placed.

Read:  'See Long Queue': UPSA Students Line-Up On Reopening Day (VIDEOS)

The challenge was that anyone who will win a twerking competition will be rewarded with ยข584.00 – the equivalent of $100.

Seeing the opportunity to make some cool cash, Ama Broni jumped on the stage.

She did her twerking dance as seen in this video that has gone viral.

Read:  Nigerian Lady Mistakenly Cuts Her Head While Doing Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (VIDEO)

Just as she was stepping down from the stage, she was electrocuted.

She was then rushed to the hospital after she got away from the live wire but unfortunately she died at the hospital.

No one actually bothered to help her when she was electrocuted, Ama Broni’s friend noted.

Source: OccupyGh.com

Neil Blackson has a B.A in Communication studies from the Ghana Institute of Journalism & currently undergoing a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree programme at the University of Cape Coast. I focus on local news, entertaining news, sports. I'm a socialite and a Manchester United fan :D Contact me on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +233 247 659 843