Ghana has just confirmed five (5) more cases of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), according to the Ghana Health Service.
OccupyGh.com has learned that the new cases (5 in numbers) were reported in Greater Accra.
- 29-year-old Ghanaian lady; resident of Accra; no history of travel; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory
- 53-year-old Ghanaian male, resident of Tema; no history of travel, no evidence of close contact with a confirmed case; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory.
- A 34-year-old Ghanaian lady resident of Accra; contact of a confirmed case at a place of work; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory.
- 36-year-old Ghanaian male; resident of Paris, France; date of arrival in Ghana unconfirmed; no evidence of contact with an infected person.
- 41-year-old Ghanaian male; arrived in Ghana by KLM on the 15 March 2020; indicated exposure with family members in Amsterdam exhibiting respiratory symptoms and also on the flight with some passengers sneezing and coughing; sample confirmed positive in the laboratory.
More details coming. Visit OccupyGh.com for more stories.