One of the riskiest and most dangerous jobs in the world is working as an Electrician. Many workers have seen their untimely death after they are electrocuted
They barely survive when they get electrocuted by the live wire, I hardly hear of them making it out alive.
However, a young electrician has been electrocuted on high tension and he has died at the spot of the scene.
He fell on a bag of Cocoa and was taken down by some group of men after he was pronounced dead.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.