Guru, one of Ghana’s most beloved musicians, has detailed how his best buddy poisoned him.
Guru said in a recent interview with Kingdom FM that after being taken to the hospital, his best friend admitted to poisoning him.
Recall that Rapper Guru talked about the terrifying episode that almost ended his career not too long ago.
He claimed that one of his crew members poisoned him and carried out a spiritual assault on him. He claimed that although this team member had previously attempted to move him, on one particular occasion, while he was on stage, he offered him a bottle of water packed with poison.
He claimed that as soon as he drank the water, he felt lightheaded and lost consciousness. The former serial songwriter claimed to have later experienced acute sensations in his throat and stomach.
His initial inspection revealed no issues, but after multiple scans and tests in the hospital, some unusual particles were discharged from his throat.
So, finally, Guru has made the decision to make the identity of the person behind his near death.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community