WhatsApp.the biggest messaging platform in 2007 introduced the Status feature which allows its users to share content in the form of videos, pictures, and GIFs for 24 hours before they disappear. When the feature was first introduced, it was met with criticism, just like all change. Now, the status features are one of the most popular features of the chat app.
However, not everyone is fully satisfied with the features function. Some have lamented over how the feature only allows for video content and not audio. Music lovers feel greatly disadvantaged as they are unable to share their favorite music tracks on their statuses.
Whilst there is no immediate method to post audio, there are alternatives that can still allow you to share your favorite audio files with your loved ones on WhatsApp.
Method 1: Save the screen of your mobile phone
Open any audio player on your cell phone and begin playing the song you intend to share. Start recording your screen whilst the music is playing using any screen recording application. Make sure you play the audio loud and in a place with very little noise. The recorded video of the audio would now be able to be shared as a WhatsApp status.
Method 2: Convert audio to video (Pro Method):
Another solution is to convert the audio into the video with a video altering application. There are a ton of them on Android:
- YouCut – Video Editor
- KineMaster – Video Editor
- Quik – Free Video Editor
- Luckily, there is an Android application that disentangles this and permits you to post audio songs as a status in a couple of snaps. Here’s the way (Easy Method):
Method 3: Put a music track on WhatsApp Status with Audio Status Maker
- You just have to download Audio Status Maker from the Google Play Store.
- Open Audio Status Maker
- Once you open the application, you will see an interface that looks pretty much the same with that of the WhatsApp status feature. Click on Audio to import your audio from the gadget. You can likewise change the color of the background, include text, emoticons, etc.
- When the sound is imported, click Share to share the sound on WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, or Facebook.