Social media is doing more harm than good in our everyday lives, It has brought advantages to people but has also brought its own disadvantages.
Especially with the youth, it’s bombarding unnecessary pressure on them which is bad to see in our everyday lives.
In a horrific video seen online, a lady who was doing a video for Tik Tok got her neck cut by a ceiling fan.
She was standing right beneath the ceiling fan and on her bed, so as she stood up, the fan hooked and cut her neck.
She went down on her bed in pain.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below: