Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

News

Photos: Lady Electrocuted While Charging Her Phone

Lady Electrocuted While Charging Her Phone

A lady simply identified as Imaobong Ekanem on Facebook has been reportedly electrocuted by her phone while deep asleep.

According to a Facebook user identified as Peter Prekings Chima, who shared the story, the lady left the phone on her bare body while sleeping. It seemed like there was a power surge when the light was restored and she got electrocuted.

As shared by Peter (originally shared by Jeffrey Sidney):

‘R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

It’s Very Unfortunate’

Friends of the man that shared the story took to the comment section to pay condolences to the supposedly late lady and some warned against the use of mobile phones on the bed.

Click To Join Our WhatsApp Community

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Advertisement

OccupyGh.com - Ghana Homepage, Ghanaweb, Ghana News, Ghana Entertainment News, We serve as an unbiased Ghana News source to inform people about recent or important events and information in categories including but not limited to entertainment, sports, finance, business, and celebrity news. Powered by OccupyGh Concept Limited, a premier entertainment company with 8 years of experience in Entertainment, Local New, and Everything Lifestyle. Phone +233 247 659 843. Contact us: [email protected]