lady house catches fire while twerking
Lady's House Catches Fire While She Tw.3.rks On Instagram

Lady’s House Catches Fire While She Tw.3.rks On Instagram

A young lady has made news after her house caught fire while she was tw.3.rking on Instagram, for the likes of course.

This is true from a viral video sighted on social media by OccupyGh.com. The video shows the exact moment the young lady noticed his room burning in flames.

Read:  Video Of University Students Busted 'Doing It' At Hostel Surfaces Online

She immediately stopped dancing and raced to her room in an attempt to quench the fire.

The viral video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter. However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

Read:  Father Disciplines Daughter For Posting Viral Tw.3.rking Video Online Social Media | WATCH

Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos. 

Subscribe to YouTube Channel For More Videos

Source: OccupyGh.com