Sometimes is good to let misfortunes happen without trying to fix anything. “Asem mpe nipa, nipa na 3p3 asem”.
A young man has seen his untimely death after being electrocuted on an electric Pole while trying to save a bird on the pole who was stacked on the lines.
He was using a stick to help the bed as he was on top of the pole, unfortunately, the electricity line caught fire and electrocuted him to fall from the Pole.
He died instantly in the eyesore video. Sometimes one needs to mind their own business for safety.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below: