Wedding Guest’s Dress Catches Fire While Dancing With The Couple | VIDEO

A guest at a wedding has had the worst day of her life after her dress caught fire while she was dancing with the newly wedded couple at their wedding.

wedding guest dress catches fire
Wedding Guest’s Dress Catches Fire While Dancing With The Couple | VIDEO

This is true from a video that has just surfaced online on social media.

Read:  BBNaija Nengi Twerks As She Arrives In Ghana (VIDEO)

The viral video sighted by OccupyGh.com captures the exact moment the wedding guest’s cloth caught fire while she was busy dancing.

She was totally oblivious of the fact that she was on fire until a few seconds when she realized it. It took the help of the MC of the occasion and a few guys at the wedding to put the fire out.

Read:  Pawpaw Flaunts Baby Son In Latest Post - 'The Goal Is To Love Your Children'

The wedding regardlessly continued as if nothing happened.

Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos. 

Join Telegram Group For More Videos

Source: OccupyGh.com

Neil Blackson has a B.A in Communication studies from the Ghana Institute of Journalism & currently undergoing a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree programme at the University of Cape Coast. I focus on local news, entertaining news, sports. I'm a socialite and a Manchester United fan :D Contact me on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +233 247 659 843