Earlier today, Nii Armah Amartefio talking on a call-in session interview on 3News revealed that Menzgold is committed to pay customers their principal as per a press released last year.
He also revealed that, although their CEO NAM1 has been released on bail, he is currently taking rest, indicating that management of the gold firm has officially not met yet.
In developing story, a press statement has been released by Menzgold management, signed by NII AMARH AMARTEIFIO.
In a bulletin style, the informed the general public the release of their CEO and subsequently thanked the various interested parties including the legal team that handled the court battles both in Ghana and in Dubai.
The press release read:
STATEMENT ON NANA APPIAH MENSAH’S BAIL
- The Management of Menzgold is pleased to announce that our CEO, Nana Appiah Mensah has been released from police custody after being granted bail by an Accra Circuit Court.
- This came after the legal team successfully executed all the bail conditions following the court’s decision to vary the bail terms.
- Management would like to commend the entire legal team, led by Mr. Kwame Akuffo for their commitment and resilience in making this possible.
- We also want to express our sincere gratitude to our staff, loyal customers and the general public for their steadfast support for Menzgold in these trying times.
- We wish to inform the public that the CEO is currently receiving urgent medical attention following the excruciating nine-month ordeal in Dubai and Ghana.
- In the face of the incessant calls for the CEO to address the public, we wish to assure our cherished customers that in due course he will address them on the way forward.
- We entreat all our customers to stay calm while we await the next steps to be announced by Nana Appiah Mensah in the coming days.
Checkout a snapshot of the press statement from menzgold below and don’t forget to share to inform.