The death of Ivorian singer DJ Arafat has sparked a whole conversation surrounding the musician’s death with some getting stranger than we have ever thought.
Real name Ange Didier Houon, DJ Arafat died yesterday from injuries he sustained from a road crash accident while on is bike in Abidjan.
Following his death, it was first rumored that the ‘Yorobo’ singer woke up from death while his body was deposited at the morgue. This OccupyGh.com has gathered to be untrue.
Privy to us are these strange facts surrounding DJ Arafat’s death. Check them out below;
- Ange Didier Houon whose stage name is DJ Arafat died on the day of Arafat 2019.
- His biggest hit song is dubbed ‘Motorcycle’. DJ Arafat died on his motorcycle.
- His debut single “Jonathan”, which brought him to limelight was about “Death” and had its video clip shot in a Motorcycle Show held at the burial ceremony of his best friend “Jonathan”… Years later, he too died on a motorcycle.
- He was shot to stardom on a Motorcycle Video Clip….He started on a MOTORCYCLE and ended on a MOTORCYCLE.
- He hated Journalists more than Trump and journalists detested him too… the car of one of them led to his demise.
- His hugest foreign sponsors and international fans were the Chinese… He died in front of the Chinese Embassy.
If this isn’t strange, what is? We welcome your views in the comment section below…